The application for registration of a trust shall contain the following particulars:
– Particulars of documents creating the trust;
– Objects of the trust;
– Sources of income of the trust;
– Particulars of encumbrances, if any, on trust property;
– Particulars of the scheme, if any, relating to the trust;
– Particulars of title deeds pertaining to trust’s property
– The name and addresses of the Trustees and managers;
Filing of Documents:
The following forms are required to be filed with the Sub-Registrar Office:
- Trust Deed, details Objects of the trust should be mentioned in Trust Deed.
- Aadhar Card and pan card mandatory of Author, Trustee and Beneficiary.
- Trust Deed on stamp paper of the requisite value 3% of the value of property of the trust in Delhi. The stamp duty rate varies from state to state.
- 2 photograph each of Author, Trustee and Beneficiary.
- Water bill or House tax receipt as address proof of Regd. Office of Trust
Clarifications/Additional Information Required By Registrar:
After all the Registration papers are filed and reviewed by the Concerned Authority, the authority may require certain clarifications. These clarifications or enquiry need to be satisfied.
Physically Presence before the Registrar and Registration:
Author, Trustee and Beneficiary must be physically present at concerned Registrar’s Office along with two witnesses. The Registrar retains the photocopy & returns the original registered copy of the Trust Deed.
TratoIndia.com; India’s leading online legal & professional service provider was founded in the year 2015 by Legal and IT Professionals. TratoIndia.com was created to empower first generation entrepreneurs and startups, with best value Online Company & Trademark registrations and other legal & professional services with cutting edge technology and round the clock customer support.